Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Last Day

Sorry, I know its been a while, but I have been busy! All the orientation meetings are done, the pre-travel studying is completed, and the takeoff date is drawing near. It is now exactly one day before I leave, and I am excited! I found out that although only a small handful of students are going from NC, our group will be combined with groups from New York and California. Can you say culture shock? Even before we reach Europe! I got my activies list, and everyday is going to be an adventure. Not only do I get to see monuments and paintings from Europe's past, but I also get a little of the present when I visit the Italian city featured in Stephanie Meyer's book New Moon and stay with a family in Germany. I have a very big day tomorrow, and I still can't really believe that I am actually going. Anyway, look forward to a lot of stories. Got to go. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment